Matthew has a cold! Poor guy woke up with his sinuses saying, “You didn’t need me today, right? I’m taking a vacation.”
But did that stop him from rolling out of bed and sitting down with me on the couch and working all day on LMT World? Heck no! The boy is a trooper!
We got so much done today. Which is good because yesterday, we treated like a Friday. Which it was, so I guess that’s ok.
Here’s our progress report!
Tasks started and finished:
Install Easy Digital Downloads to replace WooCommerce Product / audio file album art Stripe gateway
- Final Audio File QA
- LMTW Logo
- Settings for upper body product
- Settings for lower body product
- Settings for full package product
- Make everything pretty – (This is what I spent most of my day on…and I think we might be close!)
Get set up as an Amazon affiliate Integrate Typekit fonts
- Finish changes noted in InVision
- Thorough review of SEO settings
Tasks left to begin:
- Mailchimp subscription boxes
- Finalize global nav menu
Not bad, right?!
Now I’m going to dish up some split pea soup (Gloomy Day + Sick Boyfriend = Homemade Crock Pot Split Pea Soup) and treat the rest of the evening like it’s Saturday. Which it is, so I guess that’s ok.
2 thoughts on “7 Day Challenge: After Day 5”
Matthew is a pretty hard boss on himself, sounds like you guys got a lot accomplished and hopefully he feels better today!
Poor Matthew! But yea with all the progress! Don’t work too hard! Love you and miss you both!