We are a pair of tired pandas. I spent my day alternating between learning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for the new site, and taking care of Matthew. We were both quite responsible today: eating lots of soup, drinking lots of tea (and the occasional hot toddy) and staying in from one of our weekly salsa lessons. This last one we were sad about, but considering Matthew hasn’t changed out of his pajamas and took 4 naps today, it seemed wise.
The other thing I learned today is how to make ACCORDIONS on a web page! This one I’m quite proud of, and involved a bit of head banging until Matthew said something like, “Hold on, I need to clear the caches.” Or something like that. Anyway, after that it worked!! I’m so proud!
Accordions (also called spoilers) look like this: (Click on the “plus”)I KNOW RIGHT!? HOW COOL AM I!?
Ok, enough messing around, Bridge. What did we do today?
Tasks started and finished (reorganized a bit):
- Purchase stock photos and finish DIY page
- Settings for upper body product
- Settings for lower body product
- Settings for full package product
- Make everything pretty – (Closer and closer!!)
- Thorough review of SEO settings
- Mailchimp subscription boxes
Tasks left to start:
- Books list review, finalization, and photos
- Study guide scripts page review and finalization
Tasks postponed until after launch:
- LMTW Logo
Thanks you all! We might have accidentally spent the entire day watching television in bed but for you!!